Awards Tickets on Sale
The Australian Book Designers Association Committee invites you to 67th Annual Australian Book Design Awards, where we celebrate the bravest, brightest, most original and beautiful books published in Australia each year.
Don’t miss out BUY AWARDS TICKETS HERE!
Time: 7pm till late
Venue: The Gallery Room, State Library of New South Wales
Address: Macquarie Street, Sydney
The nearest parking station is Sydney Hospital, located on Hospital Road, the State Library of New South Wales is very accessible by train or ferry.
The closest train stations are Martin Place (200 metres) and St James (450 metres). Ferries arrive into Circular Quay which is only a short walk away.
Please download the Opal Travel App for more information on public transport.
ABDA gratefully acknowledges this event would not be possible without the support and generosity of our Sponsors.
If you need any further information please email Jen on firstname.lastname@example.org or see the FAQs below.
1) What does my ticket include?
- The first 50 individual ticket buyers will receive a beautiful ABDA Tote Bag full of goodies. The bag is a collaboration between ABDA and The Jacky Winter Group, and features an exclusive design by illustrator Lachlan Conn.
- Sparkling wine, red/white wines, beer and soft drinks
- Delicious hot and cold canapes
- The Australian Book Designers 2019 Catalogue featuring winners and shortlisted designers
2) Can you cater to my dietary requirements?
Vegetarian and gluten-free options will be available.
3) Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, please bring your ticket along to the event.
4) When do bookings close?
Bookings close on Friday 31 May at 12 Noon, don’t miss out, this event will sell out!