ABDA exists to support present and future Australian book designers – to promote their work to, and connect with, the broader publishing community.
- For Publishing Companies
- Open to Australian Residents or Australians living and working overseas
- Access to Members-only discounts on workshops and events
- Discounted entry prices to the annual Book Design Awards submissions
- Members-only discounts from Partner Organisations
- Publishing companies wishing to enter publications in the annual Book Design Awards, must hold a Company Membership in order to be eligible for the discounted Member discount entry price
Company Membership cost price varies based on the number of publications per annum.
Please email email@example.com
The Australian Book Designers Association exists to support Australian book designers – to promote their work and connect them with the broader publishing community. We promote our members’ work through our online ABDA Profiles, the annual Australian Book Design Awards, public talks and seminars, industry advocacy, education and training, digital showcases and workshops throughout the year.
The ABDA website provides an online hub that connects members with each other and with the wider community