Everyone on the same page: the ABDA survey results
In 2018, the ABDA community shared their experiences, difficulties and suggestions in a survey aimed to shed light on the collective and often unspoken trials of our profession.
The main aims of the survey were to:
- Measure the health of our local book-design community
- Asses whether ABDA can do more to support our members
- Determine if there are better practises for working with publishers
- Start a conversation about issues relevant to book designers
- Generate data that will give us a picture of what issues designers face, what difficulties they encounter and where efforts can be directed to improve conditions, etc.
The following images are an excerpt from our final findings. For the complete report, please click here.
ABDA would like to thank our members for contributing to this survey.