Shortlist Announced for New Zealand’s Book Design Awards
The shortlist for the 2016 Publishers Association of New Zealand Book Design Awards has been announced.
The entries were judged in seven categories:
- Penguin Random House New Zealand Award for Best Illustrated Book
- Upstart Press Award for Best Non-illustrated Book
- Edify Award for Best Educational Book
- Scholastic New Zealand Award for Best Children’s Book
- Mary Egan Publishing Award for Best Typography
- HarperCollins Publishers Award for Best Cover
- 1010 Printing Award for Best Cookbook
The winners will be announced on Thursday 28 July.
To see all of the shortlisted works visit the PANZ Book Design Awards website.