The 71st Australian Book Design Awards 2023
Join the Australian Book Designers Association on Friday 26 May to celebrate the most original and beautiful book designs of the year.
This year, the awards party returns to Sydney at Rose of Australia, 1 Swanson Street, Erskineville, NSW.
Doors will open at 7pm with formal proceedings commencing at 8pm sharp.
Our MC for the evening will be Michael Williams, editor of The Monthly.
The awards evening will also include the announcement of the ABDA Cover and Book of the Year awards and the Designers’ Choice award voted for by ABDA members on the night.
- The OPUS Group ABDA Cover of the Year
- The OPUS Group ABDA Book of the Year
- The Hachette Designers’ Choice Award of the Year
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or see the FAQs below.
What does my ticket include?
- a beautiful ABDA Tote bag designed by George Saad, 2022 ABDA Emerging Designer
- Sparkling wine, white/red wines, beer, cider and soft drinks
- Delicious grazing platters and a selection of hot and cold canapés
- The ABDA 2023 Catalogue featuring the winners and shortlisted designers of the year
Can you cater to my dietary requirements?
Vegetarian and gluten-free options will be available.
When do ticket sales close?
Tickets close on Thursday 25 May at 5pm, so don’t miss out, this event will sell out! Click here to book now.