Graphic Designer (Print and Digital), Macmillan Education
Macmillan Education is looking for a graphic designer to join its busy production team in South Yarra, Melbourne.
The designer will be working predominantly (though not exclusively) on designs for new primary front list titles, both print and digital.
To be successful in this role you must have all the prerequisites:
- strong conceptual design and typographic skills
- advanced proficiency in all major and current desktop publishing software in a Mac environment
- a firm understanding of how to design for 1-5 colour offset and digital printing
- excellent communication skills
- exceptional organisational and multitasking abilities to achieve tight deadlines
Experience as a graphic designer in a publishing environment is preferred. Some experience with eBooks and web-based content would be highly regarded.
Position description available upon request.
Please apply direct to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 29 January.